Saturday, August 27, 2005

my Big, little sister....

whenever i think of her .. my face bears a sweet smile and my heart is filled with loads of memories of the two of us ..

i remember the time when she came to first grade in my school, i was so very excited more so coz i would get to play the part of elder sister :) and boss around a little ... one funny incident that always pops up in my mind... once had been to her classroom to give her lunch box ... as i entered the class i could see that tinkle in her eyes, I am sure she must have bragged about her elder sister coming to her class, among her friends to give her lunch ...well the funny thing was the teacher called out for her but in a very weird way(its better i dont disclose the details and avoid an almost certain fight :D) ... even today i make fun of her .. hehe ...

i remember the lunch that we had after school everyday, just the two of us .. filled with laughter and giggles ... immitating our teachers, the sanjay kapoors cookery show, compering Antakshari ... and the list just goes on :)

i remember the innumerable fights we had...her 'stage' performance(in our house) on the latest hit hindi tune .. her practising songs for the singing class .

well i also remember the time when she gave me this senti card on my bday while I was in India after two long years staying abroad ... I could not believe that those words on the letter were hers,.. it was so well written and so touchy .. that was the moment it dawned on me she is no longer the chintu sis of mine she is grown up, matured and the happiness that I felt at that moment was beyond expression :) ...

I am sure many of us must have had similar experiences with your little sis' and bro's ...

I know this short account cannot reflect the love and affection I have for her, however a true indication of how much I miss her.

4 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, August 31, 2005, Blogger PH said...

Seems like an apt description of Keta!

 
At 1:36 PM, September 01, 2005, Blogger Maverick said...

yeah you are right..the little ones grow up in front of us and one day we realize how mature they have become

 
At 8:41 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger Brat said...

I am not sure if my sis thought about me this way !!!

 
At 10:49 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger PH said...

you no blog no more? ha ha ha .....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home