Monday, May 15, 2006

Graffiti


I see these along railway lines, walls on the streets, though I was taken by surprise the other day when I saw these along the subway tracks.. Underground!!!


Curiuosity got the better of me and I googled 'Graffiti'... it came up with some interesting facts !!
There were talks about ethics, vandalism, encroaching on others property!!!

There is startling similarity in these Graffiti patterns across the globe(India and US :) !!)

Some interesting links http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graffiti
http://www.graffiti.org/

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, June 13, 2006, Blogger PH said...

did not it meant that much!

reminded me of kunal kapoor in rang de basanti and his graffiti on the walls of jantar mantar.

though i think i have not seen graffiti on the real jantar mantar walls! :)

 
At 4:20 AM, June 22, 2006, Blogger Maverick said...

%$@$24
///@#!$@$%%#@$\\\\
[[[[]]]]]]]]]]
324230
43fsf er

......,////
#$---=====











graffiti on ur blog :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home